Topics of the entire episode:
(1) Awakening to Post-Christendom in our culture
(2) A pulpit without a dialog: how does a preacher get out of the safety zone?
(3) Rhetorical flexibility: cultivating a community that hears
(4) Reflections on preaching to an online culture
(5) What is the purpose of preaching, and what are the problems we face?
Guest: Dr. David Schmitt
Professor at Concordia Seminary St. Louis
Craft of Preaching contributor
Willing Virginia - In the Arms of the King on Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud