On episode FIFTY-THREE of Let the Bird Fly! Mike and Wade welcome into the studio two theology teachers to discuss teaching theology to high schoolers. Mr. Josh Seeger and Rev. Brian Doebler both teach theology at Wisconsin Lutheran High School in Milwaukee, WI, and they join the guys to discuss what it’s like to teach high school students theology, as well as discuss their favorite sports uniforms. We are grateful to Mr. Seeger and Rev. Doebler for joining us on this episode and sharing their unique insights (not to mention for putting up with Wade’s and Mike’s kids).
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.