On episode SIXTY-SEVEN of Let the Bird Fly! Wade and Peter sit down in Wade’s backyard to discuss death. Specifically they decide to talk about whether or not we ought to think about death. It takes a while to get to their answers to that, but if you’ve been listening for any amount of time you could’ve guessed that. If you’re looking for the book that Wade used for our Scripture Narrative in this episode, you can find Johann Gerhard’s Sacred Mediations right here. We apologize that this episode is out late, we hope you’ll enjoy it all the same.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image: “The Death of Socrates” by Jacques-Louis David is in the Public Domain.