On episode FIFTY-EIGHT of Let the Bird Fly! all four of the guys sit down to discuss Preaching as a Means of Grace. In the May 2018 issue of Logia: A Journal of Lutheran Theology, Wade published an article on this topic, which serves as the basis for their discussion. So if the discussion piques your interest, make sure to get your hands on a copy of that issue of Logia (or better yet, subscribe).
Before getting to their main topic, however, the guys get the important stuff out of the way by discussing animal fights, how God’s sense of humor is seen in the hippo, and whether or not a gorilla could make a shiv from a pine tree. (important. stuff.)
If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to head over to the 1517 Podcast Network (which, after the description above, we should mention we do not speak for….and who may soon be removing us from their network) and check all the other podcasts in the network; you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy!
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image: “Chirst’s Charge to Peter” by Raphael is in the public domain.