On episode SIXTY-ONE of Let the Bird Fly! the guys sit down in Wade’s backyard to discuss the practice of celebrating the Lord’s Supper every Sunday. They are joined by Rev. Brian Doebler (who you may remember from episode 53 and episode 56), who has a fair amount of experience implementing the practice of every Sunday Communion. The conversation goes more than a bit long, so it has been made into two episodes. We apologize for the abrupt ending to this episode, but you can pickup the rest of the conversation on episode 62.
If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to head over to the 1517 Podcast Network (which, after the description above, we should mention we do not speak for….and who may soon be removing us from their network) and check all the other podcasts in the network; you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy!
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
- Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image: “Communion Table” by John Snyder is licensed under an Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.