- CS Lewis - Thinking Fellows Podcast
- Preaching and the Sacrament - Herman Sasse (We Confess)
- Ravel - Bolero
- Bunyan- Pilgrim’s Progress
- Super Why
- Imperial March (Major Key)
- Dante - Divine Comedy: Inferno, Purgatorio, Paradiso
- 40 Minutes In the Old Testament - Leviticus and the Sacrificial System (Episode 108ff)
- A Shropshire Lad. 1896., XL. Into my heart on air that kills
INTO my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?
That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.
(A. E. Housman, 1859–1936)
- First Things - How Should We Celebrate Reformation Sunday?
- We’re Already Home: A Response to Joshua Genig — LOGIA
Questions? Comments? Show Ideas? Send them to us at BannedBooks@1517.org.