Job continues his response to the empty nothings of his friends. Eliphaz has a strange theology of a God that only looks for people to punish and resorts to slander and lies against Job to make his argument. Have a listen.
What’s New from 1517:
- Remembering Rod Rosenbladt
- Preorder: Encouragement for Motherhood Edited by Katie Koplin
- Preorder: Be Thou My Song by Kerri Tom
- Here We Still Stand 2023 Videos are Available on YouTube
- Last Chance: NWA Conference May 3rd-4th
More from the hosts: