In a closely reasoned, logical presentation, Dr. Montgomery examines such issues as:
- What Does a Historian Know About Jesus Christ?
- The Divinity of Jesus Christ
- Karl Barth and Contemporary Theology of History
- Tillich's Philosophy of History / Gordon Clark's Historical Philosophy
- Toward a Christian Philosophy of History
Dr. Montgomery thoroughly documents his conclusions on the basis of a wide range of authorities, and concludes that the only valid approach to history is from the Christian perspective - the authority of God, His Son, and His Word.