On episode SIXTY-EIGHT of Let the Bird Fly! Wade and Mike get together once again in Wade’s backyard, but this time to discuss Eschatology, or the “last things.” Before getting to the main topic Ziggy makes a brief appearance to weigh in on the Free-for-All, which is asks What are your favorite college mascots. Once the find their way to the main topic, however, their discussion of eschatology carries them into history, geo-politics, philosophy, identity, vocation, and of course a bit of theology. We hope you enjoy.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.