On episode ONE HUNDRED AND
TWENTY-FOUR Mike and Wade welcome back Rev. Dr. Phil Huebner from
Wisconsin Lutheran High School in Milwaukee, WI to continue their
discussion on children in church. This is the topic of Rev. Dr.
Huebner's dissertation, which is entitled “What to Do with Children in
Church? A Study on Helping Parents Engage Their Children in Worship.” In
this episode the guys focus more on the sub-title Helping Parents
Engage Their Children in Worship. If you haven't listened to the first
part in this discussion, you can find that right here.
A big thanks once again to Rev. Dr. Phil Huebner for joining us on this episode!
As always, we're grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you
haven't done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts
they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
You can find us (and rate/review) at the following locations:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
“The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
“Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
“Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
Image by Samantha Sophia on Unsplash.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Listen to Let the Bird Fly!
A free podcast app for iPhone and Android
- User-created playlists and collections
- Download episodes while on WiFi to listen without using mobile data
- Stream podcast episodes without waiting for a download
- Queue episodes to create a personal continuous playlist
Or by RSS
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fans
Find new listeners
- A dedicated website for your podcast
- Web embed players designed to convert visitors to listeners in the RadioPublic apps for iPhone and Android
Understand your audience
- Capture listener activity with affinity scores
- Measure your promotional campaigns and integrate with Google and Facebook analytics
Engage your fanbase
- Deliver timely Calls To Action, including email acquistion for your mailing list
- Share exactly the right moment in an episode via text, email, and social media
- Tip and transfer funds directly to podcastsers
- Earn money for qualified plays in the RadioPublic apps with Paid Listens
Hi! Is this your podcast?
Verify your show